Fuel Idea

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

AVA_Dawg

Fuel Idea

Post by AVA_Dawg » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:25 am

This kind of stemmed from my recent working (rather attempted) working of the 757-200F

Any chance that when we book a flight we can input the probable amount of fuel that is to be loaded with the aircraft? I've noticed that on my 752F I can't load full fuel and cargo. Assuming that the figure on cargo (such as 18.2 like on my 737-700C) is expressed in Tons. Of course I may be wrong but if I am, could you please set me straight?

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:33 am

i believe the numbers are in kgs.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi,

Currently FlyNET will always load the maximum amount of pax as stated in the capacity. If the weight of pax and baggage is less than the MZFW then the payload will be topped up to MZFW. Where no MZFW capacity is stated then the aircraft will be loaded to the max pax and max cargo as per database up to the MTOW. Konny and team are currently working to be able to let us make payload adjustments so we can reduce payload to carry more fuel. It's not a simpe task to incorporate so in the meantime there will be occasions where you cannot avoid a technical overweight situation.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

AVA_Dawg

Post by AVA_Dawg » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Ummm, I'm not flying pax, I fly cargo planes.

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Well, whether you are flying pax or cargo the principles are the same. If a MZFW is stated then payload (cargo/pax/bananas) will be loaded to the MZFW. If no MZFW is stated then it will load to MTOW dependant on stated payload capacities.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage