||120 of 120
||0% of VA-income
1. Chief Executive Officer: 20% of VA-income
2. Senior Captain (Hub Managers): 18% of VA-income
3. Captain: 15% of VA-income
4. Airline Transport Pilot: 12% of VA-income
5. Commercial Pilot: 10% of VA-income
6. Private Pilot: 8% of VA-income
7. Student Pilot: 5% of VA-income
Welcome to Nationwide Charters.
Note that this is NOT Nationwide Airline, which was an airline that operated in South Africa from 1995 until April 2008
Our mission is simple.
Fly VFR routes out to remote airfields learning how to navigate via dead reckoning and your instruments
Fly IFR routes in Southern Africa as far West as St Helena and East to Antananarivo and Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
Our Hub at London Stansted Airport (EGSS) is up and running and will serve the UK and Europe.
Our rules are also simple
1. Max landing rate -500fpm
2. No aircraft substitution allowed
3. First Flight within 7 days of joining
4. 1 flight/30day calender month
5. Have fun!!
Drop a message here; alternatively you may send an e-mail to:
Nico de Lange
Last 5 flights
|EGEC||EGBJ||Jun 07, 11:14||5||C210||247nm||Nico de Lange||100%||185.300v$|
|EGPE||EGEC||May 30, 13:41||5||C210||138nm||Nico de Lange||100%||137.000v$|
|EGPA||EGPE||Apr 25, 04:44||5||C210||92nm||Nico de Lange||100%||111.500v$|
|EGPD||EGPA||Apr 16, 19:08||4||C210||108nm||Nico de Lange||100%||167.900v$|
|EGPH||EGPD||Apr 16, 17:52||5||C210||85nm||Nico de Lange||100%||131.200v$|
|NWC01||Nico de Lange||CEO||London Stansted Airport||Jul 08, 10:12|