This airline is inactive, because there is no pilot with a Premium Membership!
||120 of 120
||0% of VA-income
1. Chief Executive Officer: 20% of VA-income
2. Senior Captain (Hub Managers): 18% of VA-income
3. Captain: 15% of VA-income
4. Airline Transport Pilot: 12% of VA-income
5. Commercial Pilot: 10% of VA-income
6. Private Pilot: 8% of VA-income
7. Student Pilot: 5% of VA-income
|Status reason||You need at least one Platinum member in your airline!|
Welcome to Nationwide Charters.
Note that this is NOT Nationwide Airline, which was an airline that operated in South Africa from 1995 until April 2008
Our mission is simple.
Fly VFR routes out to remote airfields learning how to navigate via dead reckoning and your instruments
Fly IFR routes in Southern Africa as far West as St Helena and East to Antananarivo and Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
Our Hub at London Stansted Airport (EGSS) is up and running and will serve the UK and Europe.
Our rules are also simple
1. Max landing rate -500fpm
2. No aircraft substitution allowed
3. First Flight within 7 days of joining
4. 1 flight/30day calender month
5. Have fun!!
Drop a message here; alternatively you may send an e-mail to:
Nico de Lange
Last 5 flights
|EGEC||EGBJ||Jun 07, 11:14||5||C210||247nm||Nico de Lange||100%||185.300v$|
|EGPE||EGEC||May 30, 13:41||5||C210||138nm||Nico de Lange||100%||137.000v$|
|EGPA||EGPE||25 Apr 2020||5||C210||92nm||Nico de Lange||100%||111.500v$|
|EGPD||EGPA||16 Apr 2020||4||C210||108nm||Nico de Lange||100%||167.900v$|
|EGPH||EGPD||16 Apr 2020||5||C210||85nm||Nico de Lange||100%||131.200v$|
|NWC01||Nico de Lange||CEO||Stansted||Aug 15, 04:29|