This airline is inactive, because there is no pilot with a Premium Membership!
||118 of 120
||12% of VA-income
CEO: 18% of VA-income
CEO & Founder: 18% of VA-income
CCpt Flights Manager: 17% of VA-income
CCpt General Manager: 17% of VA-income
Chief Captain: 16% of VA-income
Captain: 15% of VA-income
First Pilot: 14% of VA-income
: 0% of VA-income
|Status reason||You need at least one Premium member in your airline!|
Last edited: 23-06-2016
Dear Flightsimmer and PanAvia member to be, should you join PanAvia? We think you should. You are invited! Join this international orientated group of experienced virtual pilots. We all have that goal: flying virtual like a pro! Your part: moving passengers and/or cargo efficiently. Our CEO’s part: keeping our fleets in good condition.
IN SHORT, WHY PANAVIA?
- Because you have a choice in what and where to fly.
- Because you can choose from more than 2200 flights (check our flight plans).
- Because our flights span the globe.
- Because we stationed aircraft on every continent.
- Because you can choose from jets, props, pax, cargo, vintage, etc. (check out our fleet).
SO HERE'S WHAT TO DO:
- Register for this VA as a PanAvia pilot.
- Download and install the FSA Client.
- Book a flight first and pick an aircraft on the next page that follows.
- (Check first if there's an aircraft available on the airport you're at). FSA is now set.
- Start up Flight Simulator, activate your FSA Client and take-off. Have a good flight Captain.
- And off course, de-activate your FSA Client first before leaving Flight Simulator.
Long flights don't always make even high profits.
Don't estimate your fuel usage. Use a trusted fuel calculator instead.
Don't hurry an approach. You'll love a relaxed landing.
See the 'Tips & Tricks' in the FSE forum.
First two digits show the continent of departure. See Flight plan > select All
AF : Africa flights
AS : Asia flights
AU : Australia flights
CR : Caribbean flights
CC : Concorde flights
EU : Europe flights
NA : North America flights
SA : South America flights
SEU : Scheduled Europe flights
X : Test flights (staff only)
- Freighter aircraft have a 'F' as last registration character,
- Check the given flight times. They are estimated and not always accurate.
- Fly real-world scheduled Zulu times.
- Use a A320, A321, B733, B734(F), B735(F), B736, B737NG(F),B738, B753.
- For results: http://remote.fsairlines.net/beta/reliability.php?rvi=9010&per=15
- Look for SEUnnn flights.
Our freighters have a 'F' as last character in thier registration.
PanAvia, within FS Airlines, was founded on April 08th, 2009 by Sander van Velzen (Polar), PAC-2223.
CEO contacts via FSA's internal mail, email: Sander = firstname.lastname@example.org or Frode = email@example.com.
Last 5 flights
|KSTL||SKBO||Oct 31, 19:57||124||B737||2230nm||Ramon Alberto Morales Crane||95%||1.192.325v$|
|SKBO||KSTL||Oct 26, 01:01||112||B737||2230nm||Ramon Alberto Morales Crane||90%||656.525v$|
|SKBO||MHLL||06 Jun 2020||188||B752||956nm||Ramon Alberto Morales Crane||85%||-355.825v$|
|KFLL||SKBO||10 May 2020||188||B752||1330nm||Ramon Alberto Morales Crane||100%||750.725v$|
|SKBO||KFLL||27 Mar 2020||188||B752||1330nm||Ramon Alberto Morales Crane||100%||905.075v$|
|PAC0980||Frode H||CEO||Chicago-O'Hare Intl||Sep 14, 16:47|
|PAC4000||Ramon Alberto M||CEO||Eldorado Intl||Nov 22, 13:21|
|PAC4002||Esteban B||Cpt||Schiphol||Nov 12, 13:08|