||118 of 120
||10% of VA-income
ACO Flight Director: 13% of VA-income
ACO Senior Captain: 12% of VA-income
ACO Captain: 11% of VA-income
Welcome to Air Cargo!
Go to my website to get a better idea how we fly at Air Cargo! jetta5.com
Detailed Instructions for setting up a flight!
1. You need to be at the airport the aircraft is at, you intend to fly.Go to fleets on the left side of the page to see where the aircraft is located.
2. To get to that airport you need to buy a ticket to that airport.
3. Buy a ticket in your profile. (Once at the airport your aircraft is at.)
4. You need to set up a flight plan.(go to flight plan on Air Cargo page)
5. Insert flight. (put in the airport Id you intend to fly and make sure you tick the aircraft your flying)
6. Book your flight in "Book Flight" on the left side of the page.
7. Turn on Flight Sim and get your plane to the airport you booked.
8. Turn on the tracker you got from fsairline then log in.
9. If you didn’t get it( go to main page of fsairlines and download it (it is free)
10. Then turn on the tracker and do the fuel then start your flight.
11. Remember light on under 10,000 ft & 250 airspeed under 10,000
12. Have Fun!
For any Questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 flights
|KLAX||KDEN||Sep 10, 16:46||0||B748||749nm||Eric Allison||95%||1.456.150v$|
|KIGM||KGCN||Jul 14, 02:59||5||BE58||97nm||Steven Curtis||100%||17.100v$|
|KLAX||KIGM||Jul 12, 01:32||5||BE58||235nm||Steven Curtis||75%||-3.000v$|
|KLAS||KLAX||Jul 08, 02:17||5||BE58||205nm||Steven Curtis||100%||19.850v$|
|KGCN||KLAS||Jul 08, 00:14||5||BE58||146nm||Steven Curtis||100%||18.250v$|
|ACO101||Eric Allison||(ACO)CEO||Denver International Airport||Dec 31, 20:32|
|ACO102||James Turner||(ACO)CEO||Indira Gandhi International Airport||May 31, 06:40|
|ACO103||Steven Curtis||(ACO)CEO||Los Angeles International Airport||Jul 16, 15:40|