EuropeanExpress Virtual Airlines
||120 of 120
||37% of VA-income
Welcome to our VA’s homepage. The EuropeanExpress VA has been founded on 15 March 2004 with four members and was continuously present since in the Virtual Skies.
- User level knowledge of Flight Simulator 2004 / FSX or X-Plane
- You should love flying.
- You are only allowed to use aircrafts taken into service by our airline.
- EuropeanExpress supports only civil aviation. Military or war simulations of any kind are prohibited in our fleet.
- We accept registrations only with your REAL name.
- You are to register for education or an introductory flight not later than 14 days after registration.
- Every new member receives a "Student" permission for light aircrafts.
- After two successful flights the "Medium Student" permission will be set.
- After five flights with no errors the user account will be finally accepted.
- Conditions of a "Heavy" permission: 10 flights with no errors and 20 flight hours according to the FSAirlines system.
- You have to fly at least 1 scheduled flight per month in the FSA system.
Training- and collective flights are being held on Fridays.
- METAR and TAF analysis.
- Fuel calculation.
- Map analysis.
- Aviation English (Language used during flights).
- IFR, VFR navigation.
Please contact info[@]eep.hu for any further information.
Last 5 flights
|LHBP||LICR||Feb 20, 12:14||146||T154||585nm||Somogyi Sandor||95%||347.800v$|
|ENGM||LHBP||Feb 20, 09:42||146||T154||818nm||Somogyi Sandor||100%||334.675v$|
|LHBP||ENGM||Feb 19, 13:30||146||T154||818nm||Somogyi Sandor||100%||329.525v$|
|LGRP||LHBP||Feb 19, 11:07||162||B738||771nm||Szabó Dominik||100%||565.450v$|
|OLBA||LHBP||Feb 19, 10:19||146||T154||1099nm||Somogyi Sandor||100%||464.675v$|
|EEP001||Gyula Hampel||Founder||Debrecen International Airport||Feb 14, 11:22|
|EEP005||Andras Foldes||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Dec 10, 16:44|
|EEP007||Zsolt Telekes||Founder||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Dec 21, 16:44|
|EEP012||Somogyi Sandor||SMA||Reggio Calabria Airport||Feb 20, 10:04|
|EEP025||Avar Gombocz||A. Pilot||Salzburg Airport||Feb 20, 08:35|
|EEP061||Gábor Titkay||Pilot||Zürich Airport||Feb 18, 17:27|
|EEP069||Muhi László||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||28 Feb 2018|
|EEP086||Zsolt Krupiasz||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Dec 29, 10:53|
|EEP097||Zsolt Karsai||A. Pilot||Sármellék International Airport||Feb 07, 17:18|
|EEP113||Tom Kendra||President||Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport||Feb 07, 07:00|
|EEP209||Adrian Gonzalez Papp||Trainer||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||07 Oct 2018|
|EEP216||George Hoyos||Pilot||Pulkovo Airport||Feb 17, 09:06|
|EEP229||Fakan Dénes||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Feb 08, 12:18|
|EEP250||Zéta Garamvölgyi||Pilot||Berlin-Tegel International Airport||Feb 15, 16:24|
|EEP254||Csaba Kovács||Flight sup||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Feb 17, 09:21|
|EEP256||ifj. Tamás Kotulyák||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||11 Oct 2017|
|EEP259||Gergely Markos||Student||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Nov 16, 16:44|
|EEP261||Bazsonyi Norbert||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Feb 15, 17:37|
|EEP262||Sipos Tamás||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Jan 03, 21:25|
|EEP263||Szabó Dominik||Pilot||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport||Feb 20, 17:54|